Macphun announces a free update to Intensify, its award-winning photo editing software. Intensify is available as a standalone app or as a plug-in to popular host applications, and gives enthusiast and professional photographers cutting-edge tools to reveal otherwise hidden photographic details and deliver the highest quality results no matter the style of image.
The new Intensify release increases performance, more fully supports Apple’s latest Macin-tosh OS (Mavericks), introduces the Macphun Print Lab (powered by MILK Books) and adds the ability to export images to SmugMug, one of the worlds most popular photo communities.
Intensify was named to Apple’s Mac App Store “Best of 2013” list and has ranked among the top 10 paid photography apps in the Mac App Store since its initial release in November 2013. The Pro version of Intensify adds support to run as a plug-in to popular image editing software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and Apple Aperture.
Key New Features
– Integration with SmugMug – SmugMug is one of the world’s leading photography communities with millions of users worldwide. Now, export images from Intensify directly to SmugMug portfolios for viewing, sharing and printing.
– Macphun Print Lab – Intensify photos can now with a few clicks be turned into personalized products like postcards and notecards, then delivered right to your door. Affordable, high quality gallery frames and canvas prints can also be ordered, perfect for gifts to friends and family. The Macphun Print Lab is powered by MILK Books.
– Mavericks Support – Intensify is now taking advantage of all the powerful features of Apple’s latest OS, Mavericks. Support for the new Notifications feature will enable more timely communications with customers about updates, new features, free presets and more.
– RAW Updates – Intensify now supports RAW formats from all the most popular cameras. The native RAW processor supports 16-bit images and opens files faster than in any other app.
– UI Improvements – Additional shortcuts to the user interface provide quick access to the most important tools and features.
Two versions of the software are available:
Intensify sells for €21.99 and is available exclusively on the Mac App Store : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/intensify/id716854513?ls=1&mt=12
Intensify Pro, which adds the ability to run as a plug-in to popular host applications as well as several other features, has a suggested retail price of €43.99 : https://secure.avangate.com/order/checkout.php?PRODS=4608638&QTY=1&CART=1&CARD=1&SRC=pixfan