The 10th Angkor Photo Festival will be held from 29th November to 6th December 2014 in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
The longest-running photography event in Southeast Asia, the annual Angkor Photo Festival & Workshops is a free international platform and educational resource for established and emerging photographers. The weeklong event features exhibitions, outdoor projections, professional workshops, and outreach activities.
For our 10th Edition, the festival is introducing an additional submission category for a special themed projection evening. Along with the ‘OPEN’ category, which accepts work on all topics and issues, ‘THE IMPACT PROJECT’ seeks stories on individuals, groups, or small organizations working to make a difference.
2014 SUBMISSION CATEGORIES
– OPEN THEME: No imposed theme, open to all topics and issues.
– THE IMPACT PROJECT: The news of today centers around tragedy, catastrophe and war. It can sometimes be difficult to remember that good things are happening too. The Impact Project aims to showcase stories about individuals and groups working to make a positive impact on social or environmental issues.
– Open to photographers of all ages and nationalities
– There is no submission fee
– All submissions will receive an email response by July 2014
– Deadline: May 30th, 2014
Online form : http://bit.ly/submissions2014